Diamond CBD

Paring Down to the Real Me

Hey, Y'all!  Frankinscience™ here and today I'm working on some packaging ideas to trim the fat and found something right under my nose yelling at me, "I'm right here, dummy!" While I won't compromise on product, I have to consider how much I respect the tree and plant that supply the paper I love so much. 

I get to be my pHunky self, make fantastical soap and resolve my packaging needs, all the while serving you the best and mo' better. 


V. W. Rustique Design is evolving. We hope you enjoy the vibe.







Paring Down to the Real Me Paring Down to the Real Me Reviewed by Frankinscience on December 10, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

I ask in your comments that you be respectful and exhibit the decorum of courtesy to others on this blog. Failure to do so will result in removal (blocked) of your participation here. All comments are subject to review by the administrator of this site.

Vibes

Powered by Blogger.