Diamond CBD

DIY Garden Ideas: Marimo Moss Balls



I love winter months when the pace slows down for rest and rejuvenation. I long for snow and rain because it works well with my creativity, however, most people I know can't wait for spring to come in with budding vibrancy and a show of colors begin to appear telling it's time to wake up from hibernation.

So for those of you who are feeling blue and need a little color pick-me-up, I thought to share with you the cutest thing since little green men with antennae. It's a low maintenance DIY garden idea that's easy enough to share with children as a "learn to garden" project (I know I'll be sharing it with my little nephews).

I'm talking about Marimo moss balls. At first sight, they look like felted wool balls. Cute, but once realized that they're actual plant organisms, they're adorable, huh? Sure to brighten any day (They make you smile just looking at them), this indoor/outdoor gardening project you'll want on your desk at home or at work, by your bedside, in the kitchen, the bath or for decoration and utility in an aquarium. Did I mention easy to maintain?

Check out the article below on Marimo moss balls by Stephanie Rose and Judy from Garden Therapy where it tells you something more about these little fuzzy emerald green gems… and let me know what you think.

GAIA.com - Now, The Practice of Yoga Begins

Shop Etsy | Mini Aquarium kit - 2 Moss Balls Glass Pebbles Little Fan Coral in a 3.5" Orb Terrarium Hang with Bent Metal Stand for Work Desk Decoration | $16.60>

 Mini Aquarium kit - 2 Moss Balls Glass Pebbles Little Fan Coral in a 3.5" Orb Terrarium Hang with Bent Metal Stand for Work Desk Decoration | $16.60+
Shop Etsy

GAIA.com - Now, The Practice of Yoga Begins



Reference: Pistils Nursery | http://bit.ly/2fsl5A5 
Reference: Wikipedia | https://g.co/kgs/kVHTy3
Reference: Pet Helpful | http://bit.ly/28LiZZ9
#diygardenidea #algae #fuzzball #mossballs



DIY Garden Ideas: Marimo Moss Balls DIY Garden Ideas: Marimo Moss Balls Reviewed by VWRDCO on January 27, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

I ask in your comments that you be respectful and exhibit the decorum of courtesy to others on this blog. Failure to do so will result in removal (blocked) of your participation here. All comments are subject to review by the administrator of this site.

Vibes

Powered by Blogger.