Diamond CBD

Avocados and Bananas Makes a Great Smoothie for Your Skin

Splendor (Do not eat!)

Here in Cali' there's an abundance of fruit, in particular, avocados and bananas. Hmm, sounds like the beginning of a glorious soap. What a great combination! This is going to boost conditioning like crazy and make this soap super luxurious. I've added to the batch some coconut milk in addition to my eggnog base (Don't trip, never enough milk and dairy for me...) and silk of course, for a bomb lather! 

It's a vegetarian-friendly soap I fragranced with smokey patchouli, bright and herbaceous lemongrass, and to keep it sexy, some Indian sandalwood. I've topped it off nicely with a Santa Fe blend Red Rooibos tea for some pretty. It's quite splendid, so I shall call her Splendor!

#soap #handmade #beauty #avocado #banana

Avocados and Bananas Makes a Great Smoothie for Your Skin Avocados and Bananas Makes a Great Smoothie for Your Skin Reviewed by Frankinscience on August 12, 2014 Rating: 5

No comments:

I ask in your comments that you be respectful and exhibit the decorum of courtesy to others on this blog. Failure to do so will result in removal (blocked) of your participation here. All comments are subject to review by the administrator of this site.

Vibes

Powered by Blogger.