Diamond CBD

Collaboration = Love and Blessings


Greetings everyone!

I want to share with you some amazing artwork from Denver, CO artist, Zach Minard, who allowed me its use to market my soap, New Leather (Old School). I make it with Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer, so when I saw his graphic I had to have it for my soap, which I photographed and entered for an art submission to get listed on Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer's website.

Stepping out on faith. It's done. Now I can work on something else like getting Zach his much deserved soap for assisting me not only now, but hopefully in the time to come.

Thanks again, Zach!
Credit and permission, Zach Minard

Art submission to Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer

New Leather (PBR)
Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer graphic credit and permission, Zach Minard http://www.minardgd.com/

Collaboration = Love and Blessings Collaboration = Love and Blessings Reviewed by Frankinscience on October 10, 2014 Rating: 5

Vibes

Powered by Blogger.