Diamond CBD

Violet Hour at Birds and Bees - V. W. RUSTIQUE DESIGN

It’s Saturday and cocktail hour is coming up soon. I’ve got to find a “look-to-wow” my guy, Raleigh (I just love his name) when he picks me up this afternoon. We’re having a late lunch-early dinner and then drinks at Birds and Bees, where they specialize in rebirth of the 50’s cocktail and ambiance of
Downtown Los Angeles’ renaissance culture. With drinks like Desi Arnaz, Ella Fitzgerald, and Doris Day yes, we’re going to have fun! I’m feeling a little jazzy; looks like I’ll be ordering a few Ella Fitzgeralds (dirty martinis).

Oh! What will I wear?

Violet Hour at Birds and Bees




It's Violet Hour Time! Let's have a drink.

Birds and Bees Brings L.A. Back to Its Cocktail Golden Era

If you haven't heard the buzz, Birds & Bees is kind of a big deal. Not just because it serves classic cocktails in a dim, Don Draper-esque den that transports you to the 1950s.
Violet Hour at Birds and Bees - V. W. RUSTIQUE DESIGN Violet Hour at Birds and Bees - V. W. RUSTIQUE DESIGN Reviewed by Frankinscience on March 18, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

I ask in your comments that you be respectful and exhibit the decorum of courtesy to others on this blog. Failure to do so will result in removal (blocked) of your participation here. All comments are subject to review by the administrator of this site.

Vibes

Powered by Blogger.