Diamond CBD

Today in the Soap Kitchen

Soap making
A howdy-doodee greetings to y'all this TGIF! I'm in the soap kitchen processing produce to work with this evening to make my Gorda™ Artisan Soaps and to freeze for later batches. I realize I have a lot of green that has to be used for soap, and soap I will be making, so wait for it. Many green soaps coming soon. Hopefully, it won't get boring. Nah, I don't think so. LOL!

Early, yesterday morning (5:00 am), I made a new soap with fresh ginger, coconut milk, turmeric and black pepper. Sounds exotic, doesn't it? I scented it with a combo of citrus, ginger, lemongrass and black pepper. Swoon to the maximum! I'm gonna show you a pic. Okay?
Handmade soap
GAS Ginger-Black Pepper

Handmade soap
GAS Ginger-Black Pepper

Handmade soap
GAS Ginger-Black Pepper
WOW! Gorgeous, yummy soaps, huh?

As for all my beautiful green produce, I made another batch of the facial soap (I have to name her) in large 9.5 oz bars for sale online. The previous bars are 5 oz and are for sell at outdoor venues. I gave myself permission to make new soaps without the quilt of not restocking the old ones. I'll get back to them in a few. Check out the green. They're smiling at you. ;-)

Handmade soap
GAS Green Goddess

Handmade soap
GAS Green Goddess
I love making soap with food as much as I love soapmaking. Signing off for now, finding my bliss through beauty for ashes. Have a great evening and God be with you.

Mmm, I'm hungry! Now I shall eat.
Food
Yummy!

Frankinscience
Today in the Soap Kitchen Today in the Soap Kitchen Reviewed by Frankinscience on April 22, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

I ask in your comments that you be respectful and exhibit the decorum of courtesy to others on this blog. Failure to do so will result in removal (blocked) of your participation here. All comments are subject to review by the administrator of this site.

Vibes

Powered by Blogger.