Diamond CBD

COVID-19: Seeking Truth Among Engineered Lies

Here we go again with yet another exhausting round of COVID-19 rumor-mill BS. I get frustrated because what I don't understand is why if people disbelieve credentialed authorities, expert documented records, investigative reporting and a slew of factual information that can be believed, people would rather and in fact, gravitate toward stories coming from illegitimate sources that attest to everything from "E.T. phone home." to there's HIV/AIDS in bananas gone bad. I have even learned from family members I talk with regularly are somehow convinced the myths being floated stack up against verified science and investigative fact.

The reason I share myth-busting information because I believe, the phrases, "A mind is a terrible thing to waste." "To know the truth will set you free." and "Knowledge is power.", have become cliches and meaningless because our minds are fat and lazy being fed from a trash-trough of fast, sensational news. I soothes us like a giant bag of Cheetos with a Frappuccino chaser. In the process we have become as one of the deadly sins: gluttonous, fat, unsatiated, wanting more junk to feed on. It’s something that we choose to do daily. It’s something I use to do because then it was soothing and easy to find with others a common enemy to throw fiery darts at. It’s what I did when I didn’t have answers, when feeling helpless, even times when I felt parts I was telling warranted fact-checking. Perhaps, I am old-fashion to expect it, but TRUTH use to be important to us. Today, if you can talk out both sides of your neck and toot butt that counts for, well, what counts. SCORE! But really, I think we’re just feeling helpless, and need someone/something to oppose and blame.

What history has taught us about trusting "AUTHORITY" is that we can't in many cases. I understand the apprehension many folks are feeling, what concerns they have. I don't know who to trust either, but making up shit is lethally troublesome. It's irresponsible. Misinformation will keep the grapevine green but no fruit will ever grow. More will get sick. More loved ones will die.
While I will never tell a person how or what to think I will try within my power to persuade with information. There's no perfection, no absolute knowledge, except from above. I’ve been blessed to use my rudimentary education to read and reason. God gave us all the ability to see through lies. You just have to care about it. We don't have to fall for the proverbial "banana in the tailpipe." I care about y’all and want us to get through the greatest challenge most of us will ever witness. We want to win our battle against this coronavirus. They have friends and there will be more to come. Stay well.

"It is so effective at attaching to human cells that the researchers said the spike proteins were the result of natural selection and not genetic engineering."

Get informed: Just in case this hadn’t crossed your mind, have you thought about pandemics throughout history and the way they came about, how they changed humanity for better or worse? Ask yourself how did they spread and by which means? Where were the science labs of old that engineered the viruses causing pandemics and what populations were targeted where the viruses would be planted? Hmm? Check here for pandemic history.
Fact: In order to manipulate something so microscopic you first have to be able to see it. Electron Microscopy (EM) was invented, 1931. When before during previous pandemics did that piece of science/technology and ability exist? It didn’t. Asking yourself pertinent questions is what won’t steer you wrong.
COVID-19: Seeking Truth Among Engineered Lies COVID-19: Seeking Truth Among Engineered Lies Reviewed by Frankinscience on May 26, 2020 Rating: 5

Vibes

Powered by Blogger.