Diamond CBD

Fragrance Layering

A woman applies fragrance after a bath
Photo: Clarke Tolton
Greetings! You know, "smell goods" is essential to the prevention of brain rot for me, so I must have it my mental and physical daily dose. When I apply fragrance I need it to last from sunup to sundown, after all, I am the "Fragrance Lady" and must represent, right? So I work on making it last. The method that I use is layering my fragrance(s)from my soap, moisturizer, and perfume combining several fragrances together. Read this for more on that subject. Fragrance Layering
Here are some simple, yet genius tips to get you and keep you smelling fresh like a rose! Take it easy until next time.

♥Frankinscience

9 Genius Hacks for Getting the Most Out of Your Fragrance

Fragrance Layering Fragrance Layering Reviewed by Frankinscience on September 03, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

I ask in your comments that you be respectful and exhibit the decorum of courtesy to others on this blog. Failure to do so will result in removal (blocked) of your participation here. All comments are subject to review by the administrator of this site.

Vibes

Powered by Blogger.