Diamond CBD

Rejuvenate My Mind! Health Benefits of Pomegranate and How to Juice It

Get the health benefits of pomegranate juice and how to juice a pomegranate.
Super Food!  Ruby Tears of the Pomegranate Fruit
Yesterday, while running errands with my mom I had so much energy. She provides the spring in my step because she is the love of my life. I know I have to be my best, even when I'm my worse when we're together. I need to look out for her. Even so, I was mislaying my keys in public (???), forgetting where I put the guacamole I just made, second-guessing myself in ways that caused me concern...Thought I was losing my mind. I'm 56 and not so disciplined as some would think I am. But I think, I know it starts and ends with fuel.

Nutrition is the bomb that changes the game. It begins internally. I live with neurological challenges, so I must be good to myself. I don't speak of it much, but yeah, I do have challenges, but I fight it every day. Health is dear to my heart.

I Love pomegranates, don't you?

Do you juice? Not just because you know the benefits it contributes to a healthy lifestyle, but because you are experiencing a "condition" that benefits from juicing. I'd like to hear what you have to say. ☮️kay?

Here's a video to get you started.



If you're new to juicing, here are two recommendations from Fit Juice for under $100.

The Big Mouth® Pro Juice Extractor can take nutrition to the next level and help you kick-start a healthy lifestyle. Eating healthier and incorporating fruits and veggies into snacks or meals doesn’t have to be boring, expensive or time-consuming.


Featuring the same high speed of other models but in a significantly smaller size, this juicer is ideal for smaller households and kitchens. 

Here's a delicious recipe to make with your refreshing pomegranate juice.

Pom-Ade Recipe

Pom-Ade Recipe

In a rush? Enjoy the benefits of pomegranate juice without the fuss.


100% Juice Concentrate Ideal for tropical smoothies, fruit cocktails and as a mixer. A delicious, natural topping for yogurt, ice cream, fruit, pastry and dessert , AntioxidantCellular Health
The Vitamin Shoppe | Pomegranate Concentrate | $13.99
What experts say...

Reading: How to Open a Pomegranate and Make Pomegranate Juice

Pomegranates reduce brain inflammation, helping protect against Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and neurological disease

(NaturalNews) New research conducted by the University of Huddersfield, a public university located in West Yorkshire, England, suggests that a chemical compound found in pomegranates can slow degenerative diseases like Parkinson's and Alzheimer's. Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia occur when brain cells become inflamed, causing them to lose their ability to function and communicate.
and...

Pomegranate - Penn State Hershey Medical Center

Pomegranates have been used as medicine for thousands of years. More recently, they have been called a "superfood" that can protect against disease. In laboratory tests, pomegranate shows antiviral, antibacterial, and antioxidant properties. But more research is needed to determine whether it can help prevent or treat illness in humans.
Rejuvenate My Mind! Health Benefits of Pomegranate and How to Juice It Rejuvenate My Mind! Health Benefits of Pomegranate and How to Juice It Reviewed by VWRDCO on November 27, 2017 Rating: 5

Vibes

Powered by Blogger.